Disposable nitrile gloves are a chemical synthetic material made of acrylonitrile and butadiene through special processing and improved formula. Their breathability and comfort are close to those of latex gloves, and they will not cause any skin allergies. Nitrile gloves have been developed in recent years. During production, they can reach level 100 or 1000 after cleaning. Disposable nitrile gloves are mostly powder-free.
Housework, electronics, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass, food and other factory protection, hospitals, scientific research and other industries; widely used in semiconductors, precision electronic components and instrument installation and sticky metal utensils operation, high-tech product installation and debugging, Disk drives, composite materials, LCD display tables, circuit board production lines, optical products, laboratories, hospitals, beauty salons and other fields.
- Nitrile gloves are acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, oil-resistant, non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic nitrile material. They do not contain proteins in latex that can easily cause allergic reactions in the human body. They are selected with advanced formula and technology, soft to the touch, comfortable and non-slip, and flexible to operate.
- Nitrile gloves do not contain phthalate grease, silicone oil or amino compounds. They have good cleaning performance, anti-static performance, aging resistance and oil resistance. The shape of purification nitrile gloves is designed according to the human hand shape, and has great Sensitivity, excellent tensile properties and puncture resistance, high tensile strength and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Nitrile gloves offer softness, comfort and fit. Features such as durability and safety.
- The blue pigment is added at the raw material stage, and the finished product will not be released, will not fade, and will have no impact on the product.
- Made of 100% synthetic nitrile rubber with low ion content.
How to choose products？
There are many colors, the most common color is blue, which is divided into dark blue, indigo and light blue. Light blue is the most common, while dark blue is more common in food grades.
Secondly, green has also been used, and the wearing effect is good.
Black is loved by many industries because it is stain-resistant. Others, such as orange, are used as labor protection warning colors and are more common in industrial labor insurance.
Purple still exists on the market and can be seen in industry.
If you are a face-conscious person and like rich colors, this is very suitable.
According to the degree of cleanliness, it can be divided into Class 10, Class 100, Class 1,000, and general clean rooms.
Level 100 is required in the purification workshop.
Pharmaceutical companies, electronics industries, etc. need to use levels of 100 or 1,000.
For medical use, it must reach level 1,000.
All gloves must be strictly sterile.
Our FINITEX nitrile gloves are medical exam grade, made of durable nitrile compound, latex-free, powder-free, acid-resistant, oil-resistant, fit hand shape, reduce hand fatigue, suitable for long-term use.